Accounts Payable Coordinator 32-40 hours p/w
Locatie Amsterdam | gepost op 06 February, 2019
Do you have an active lifestyle and enjoy working in an international company with multiple cultures and languages? For our client, an international sports brand with their EMEA HQ based in Amsterdam, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator.
Functie omschrijving HIRK02668
Do you have an active lifestyle and enjoy working in an international company with multiple cultures and languages? For our client, an international sports brand with their EMEA HQ based in Amsterdam, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Within a team of 14 financials you will be accountable for the timely and accurate processing, approval and payment of supplier invoices for one or more of the entities in the EMEA region. You will contribute to the success and growth of the company by helping to ensure accurate and timely preparation of reports and status of accounts, and also be a part of the periodic financial closing process. Your main tasks will be:
- Execute the purchase to payment environment for suppliers, including intercompany positions. Perform the daily supplier invoice processing, and manage the approval queues ensuring approval policies are adhered to.
- Perform regular payment selection and processing for suppliers.
- Perform supplier maintenance.
- Address, follow up and resolve supplier payment queries and provide input to liaise with management in the successful resolution of any persistent issues.
- Maintain, as appropriate, processes and reporting systems used to monitor and manage payables.
- Execute frequent reconciliation of accounts payable activities; prepare supplier statement reconciliations, resolve discrepancies, unmatched cash or disputed balances.
- Demonstrate teamspirit skills include flexibility, adaptability, easy-going approach, open to new ideas, collaboration, and a hands-on job approach in a fast-paced environment.
- An education in Accounting
- Some level of experience with AP, preferable within an international environment
- Base understanding of VAT
- Excellent supplier service skills, capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining focused on the long term business relation.
- Affinity with systems
- Fluent in English, other European languages are a plus
- Practicing an active lifestyle
This position comes with a competitive salary, a good pension, health insurance, 25 vacation days and travel expenses.