Order to cash finance professional
Locatie Amsterdam | gepost op 21 November, 2018
For an international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a finance professional with 2 – 5 years of experience, to be their linking-pin between the Financial Operations team in Amsterdam and all their European offices, with regards to their order to cash process.
Functie omschrijving HIZ02602
For an international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a finance professional with 2 – 5 years of experience, to be their linking-pin between the Financial Operations team in Amsterdam and all their European offices, with regards to their order to cash process. In this position you will be responsible for operational excellence and customer satisfaction for all European offices with regards their processes of credit checks, customer set up, billing, cash application, collection and order to cash reporting.
• Responsible for the end to end Order to Cash process performed by the shared service centre in Poland. Controls and maintain quality, support and handles complaints, continuously driving operational excellence
• Providing team leadership to 3rd party SSC to ensure excellent service is provided
• Analyse processes and derive root cause of issues
• Own the process and work with outsourced team to deliver the desired outcome.
• Maintain relationships with business stakeholders and be liaison with the 3rd party outsourcing provider
• Take part in small to medium impact projects or lead projects for system implementations, business process transitions and process improvements;
• This role works closely with the other financial operations department; act as a unified department to supporting each other’s goals and objectives
• Provide transparency on processes to Director O2C and business stakeholders on performance, projects, new initiatives and compliance
• Drive synergy effects between various territories and divisions from systems and process perspective.
This position is all about communication, building and maintaining relationships with the Amsterdam office, but more important, with all European offices ( London, Milan, Paris, Madrid). If you are all about people and building relationships, willing to travel from time to time, this is a great opportunity. Because of the specific nature of the position the company will invest time and energy to get you up and running.
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics, business or related subject
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a financial position, within an international, complex organisation
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluent in English, preferably also in a second European language
- Fulltime availability
- Any knowledge or experience on order to cash, billing, cash collection, credit management, accounts receivables has a preference, but is not mandatory
The salary indication for this interesting position is € 3.000 to € 3.500 gross per month, depending on seniority and years of experience. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.