Locatie Amsterdam | gepost op 07 January, 2019
For an international, US listed, media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a fulltime Treasury Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Functie omschrijving HIZ02628
For an international, US listed, media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a fulltime Treasury Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years of experience. In this position you will assist the Manager International Treasury with the day to day operations on international cash management. Working in a team of 4, you will assist with cash reporting, foreign exchange, working capital management, and provide Treasury support to all international subsidiaries.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Monitor daily interface of Electronic Banking Statement files and manually upload cash balances for certain accounts
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly cash reports and short term forecasts as required
- Monitoring cash pools balances, including clearing unreconciled projected items and check concentration forecast.
- Ensure Cash pool Balances are accurate by comparing them to balances as per banking portals
- Primary point of escalation and contact for treasury enquiries to teams, and banks
- Check banking systems for bank messages, and feed information back to teams
- Process manual payments and proprietary banking portals and ensure appropriate support as per company’s Delegation of Authority is provided
- Input FX trade requests in systems
- Process In House Bank payment reversals
- Back Up for Treasury Manager with regards to ensure funds availability for all International entities, manage FX exposure on nonfunctional cash balances and manage cash pool liquidity
- Monthly update interest rates in SAP IHB Module
- Prepare monthly reconciliation packages and distribute to subsidiaries
- Update Money Market interest results in systems
- Assist Treasury Director and Manger with special projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting, finance, business, economics
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience in a Treasury or cash management position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in English
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and manage critical deadlines
This position of Treasury Analyst is a fulltime, permanent position in a challenging environment. The salary indication is between 42k and 47K gross per year, depending on experience and seniority. Secondary benefits include 30 holidays, a pension scheme, reimbursement of travel expenses, collective health insurance.