In this position you will be responsible and in charge of the insourcing of Denmark’s entity to the Netherlands. Currently the administration in Denmark is outsourced to an external accounting and payroll company. You will be responsible and actively working on insourcing this administration.After insourcing the Denmark’s administration, you will be fully responsible for both the administration of Denmark and Belgium. These responsibilities consist of:
- You are responsible for the control of the balance sheets positions;
- You are responsible and the first point of contact for the audit firms;
- You will be the first point of contact for stakeholders and ad hoc questions in both Denmark and Belgium;
- You will be heavily involved in the monthly close;
- You asses possible growth opportunities by performing P&L analyses;
- You will report the Fixed Assets positions.
Our client is one of the biggest delivery and takeaway companies in the world. The company recently moved to Nieuwegein in a new, state of the art building. The Finance department consists of multiple teams, considering numerous countries are administrated in the SSC. The culture is informal.