Business Controller Wholesale - (ingevulde vacature)
Rotterdam | 40 uur | HBO - WO | € 4000 - € 4500
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
Wat je gaat doen
- You are a solid discussion partner in the business teams and you know how to advise your colleagues in a convincing way
- Translate strategic objectives into clear KPIs
- Prepare and explain the financial reports and, where necessary, further develop these reports
- Monitor the entire Planning & Control cycle (forecasting, budgeting, cost control, variance analysis, S&OP).
- Optimization of BI Tools
- WO working and thinking level (at least HBO diploma in relevant area)
- 3-5 years of experience in a Business Control position
- Good command of English language
- Experience within the FMCG market is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (variance analysis, index and match, SUMIFS and Vlookup are familiar terms for you)
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- You have good communication skills, confident and bring analytical strength with you.
Wat je krijgt
- International working environment in the center of Rotterdam
- Market-conform salary and travel allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Additional insurance
- Telephone and laptop
- And last but not least: delicious chocolate!
Over de organisatie
For Lindt, the Swiss worldwide producer of luxury chocolates, which is building a team in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Weena) as of January, we are looking for a candidate for whom the terms Planning & Control cycle, Forecasting and Budgeting have no secrets. The Business Controller that we are looking for will work full time in a 3.5 FTE team and will report directly to the CFO. Together with the Controller Retailshops you monitor the performance of our sales channels. As a Business Controller Modern Trade you are primarily responsible for controlling sales to customers such as Albert Heijn, Superunie and Jumbo. The job includes elements of sales controlling, marketing (NPD) project control, reporting to the head office and ad hoc analyzes.