Credit Management Collector - (ingevulde vacature)
Amsterdam | 40 uur | HBO | € 2400 - € 2900
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
Wat je gaat doen
For an exciting and global international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Credit Management Collector with 0 – 3 years of experience, to be their credit collection specialist for their Asian regio. The Credit Management Collector is responsible for a set of international customers for which collecting outstanding amounts is the responsibility. In this position you will be responsible for the following key responsibilities:
- Manage collection activities for various divisions in the international portfolio, including addressing outstanding account balances, collecting past due royalty reports, identifying root causes of collection issues, and reconciling disputed amounts.
- Customers for the Television Distribution division, Merchandising division and TV channel.
- Customers are based in Japan and Vietnam.
- Collaborate with customers to understand customer payment processes and implement strategies to effectively prompt payments.
- Build a close relationship with Sales team and assist in account management.
- Partner with cross functional teams to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monitor key performance metrics and take appropriate actions.
- Participate in the preparation of periodic business performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business or related subject
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a credit collection position, within an international, complex organization
- Fluent in English
- Fulltime availability on a short term
- Excel expertise
- Knowledge and experience in order to cash, billing, cash collection, credit management, accounts receivables as a strong preference
- Ability to work independently, execute, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator: proven ability to work across functions and manage key stakeholders, ability to ensure clarity of information, and to eliminate any ambiguity and confusion that may exist;
Wat je krijgt
The salary indication for this interesting position is € 2.400 to € 2.900 gross per month, depending on seniority and years of experience. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Vragen over deze vacature
Neem contact op met Anouk Plug
(ook bereikbaar via WhatsApp)