Financial Analyst - (ingevulde vacature)
Rotterdam | 40 uur | WO | € 3000 - € 4000
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
For our international FMCG client located in Rotterdam, we are looking for a fulltime Financial Analyst.
Over de organisatie
Our client is a big international FMCG brand, which started their Dutch office in 2019 but has been around since 1845. You can buy their products in over a 100 countries. Since the start in 2019 they have been growing and expanding their business in The Netherlands. Because of this growth, they are now looking for a Financial Analyst, which is a new position. You will be part of the Finance & Control team which consists of 5 people. The company has an open and informal culture, where you are ought to speak your mind to help further grow their business and potential.
Wat je gaat doen
- Customer pricing maintenance in close liaison with sales/business controlling
- Product masterdata management (in close liaison with supply planning)
- Vendor masterdata management (in close liaison with accounts payable)
- Calculation, monitoring and controlling of COGS (intercompany prices, freight and other surcharges)
- Monitor purchase price variances
- Build-up monthly COGS Reporting
- Inventory Management Reporting
- Warehouse and Distribution cost tracking in close liaison with Supply Chain
Sales and Operations Planning
- Support Business controllers and demand planning in monthly cycle
- Prepare volume planning sheets and adjustments in financial models
- Manage masterdata changes in files and SAP
- Assist in preparing sign-off presentations
Support entire order-to-cash process
- Check on PGI (post goods issue), billing documents and EDI messages
- Back up accounts receivable (e.g. billing and overdues)
Month closing and corporate submissions
- Support financial control and business control during month closing
Wie ben jij
- WO degree
- A couple of years experience
- SAP knowledge is NOT a must
- Understanding and speaking the English language is a must, Dutch a preference
- You are highly motivated and have great communicative skills
Wat je krijgt
- Salary indication between €3.000,- and €4.000,- on fulltime base
- 25 holidays
- Laptop and phone
- Additional insurance
- Travel expenses
- Pension plan
Meer informatie over onze vacatures of mogelijkheden voor opdrachtgevers?
Neem contact met ons op!