Financial GL Accountant - (ingevulde vacature)
Amsterdam | 40 uur | HBO | € 3750 - € 4250
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
For the international media company Paramount Pictures in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a financial / general ledger accountant to make the second or third step in his/ her career.
Wat je gaat doen
For Paramount Pictures, one of the biggest and oldest movie studio's, we are currently looking for a financial / general ledger accountant in the Dutch Headoffice in Amsterdam. In this position you are responsible for handling various accounting and reporting matters in support of international businesses, with a focus on account reconciliation, for multiple entities.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Performs journal entries, reporting analysis and prepares documentation to support journal entries and reconciliations, including but not limited to: Accruals, cash accounting, allocations, payroll accounting, inter/Intra company
- Completes monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliations in the Reconciliation tool, including: balance sheet accounts and Inter-company confirmations
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing of your entities
- Reporting and analysis – balance and non by title P&L review
- Support to Annual statutory accounts and Audit process
- Statistic and adhoc Reports required for the different territories
- Special projects and other duties as requested and assigned by management
This position would, at this moment, be a great fit for someone who is looking to make the second or third step in his/her career and has the potential and ambition on the long term to grow into a more senior position.
Paramount Pictures is America's oldest running movie studio founded in 1912. Paramount Pictures is a part of ViacomCBS with the headoffice in Hollywood, USA and is responsible for distributing popular Nickelodeon and MTV television programs and DreamWorks movies. At the Dutch office in Amsterdam, 35 employees work in the accounting, legal, treasury and tax departments who are responsible for controlling the overhead costs performed at the shared service center in Budapest.
Wie ben jij
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience providing accounting support to a global organization
- Knowledge of financial analysis, US GAAP, IFRS
- Proficiency with SAP Financials and Microsoft Excel advanced.
- Proficiency in accounting for intangible assets, including recognition criteria, value considerations, and rules surrounding amortization
- Understanding of appropriate reconciliation processes, and required supporting documentation
- Overall proficiency in accounting principles and practices under US GAAP and IFRS
Wat je krijgt
This position of GL accountant is a fulltime, permanent position in a challenging environment. The salary indication is between 45k and 55K gross per year, depending on experience and seniority. Secondary benefits include 28 holidays, a pension scheme, reimbursement of travel expenses.
High Quality Recruitment supports Paramount Pictures exclusive in this procedure. For questions and responses, please contact Anouk Plug, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 29380519.
Meer informatie over onze vacatures of mogelijkheden voor opdrachtgevers?
Neem contact met ons op!