Order to cash Analyst - (ingevulde vacature)
Amsterdam / remote | 40 uur | HBO | € 2500 - € 3100
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
Wat je gaat doen
For NBCUniversal, one of the worlds leading media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a finance professional with 0 – 3 years of experience, to be their business analyst with regards to their order to cash process. In this position you will be responsible for the following key responsibilities:
- Assist in day-to-day order to cash financial operations including account reconciliation, reporting preparation
- Assist in data analytics and other A/R related queries
- Participate in root cause analysis of various processes within O2C in order to drive continuous improvement and standardization
- Maintain relationships with various business stakeholders
- Take part in small to medium impact projects for system implementations, business process transitions
- Collaborate with Robotics team to drive process automation
This position is all about analytics. Because of the specific nature of the position NBC Universal will invest time and energy to get you up and running.
In this role it is possible to work partly from home.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business or related subject
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a financial position, within an international, complex organization
- Fluent in English, preferably also in a second European language
- Fulltime availability on a short term
- Excel expertise – pivot tables, formulas, Power Query (Power BI, MicroStrategy knowledge nice to have)
- Familiar with Office365 suite
- Knowledge and experience in order to cash, billing, cash collection, credit management, accounts receivables as a strong preference
- Ability to work independently, execute, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to partner across multiple functions and drive change and efficiency
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability quickly to grasp the "big picture" and exhibit judgment in proposing solutions
- Experience of working with complex data resulting in an ability to organize large amount of data efficiently and accurately
Wat je krijgt
The salary indication for this interesting position is € 2.500 to € 3.100 gross per month, depending on seniority and years of experience. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
High Quality Recruitment supports NBCUniversal exclusive in this procedure. For questions and responses, please contact Anouk Plug, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 29380519.
Over de organisatie
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal is well known about their movies, tv shows, news channels and amusement parks and has offices all over the world.