Order to Cash Employee - (ingevulde vacature)
Amsterdam | 24 - 20 uur | MBO | € 2500 - € 3000
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
Wat je gaat doen
- Process orders in Unit4, a large part of which is manual (entering product codes, quantities, prices and batch numbers, etc.)
- Creditmanagement (small part)
- Inventory management
- Contribute to the improvement of processes
- MBO level
- Knowledge of Unit4 is a big plus
- You master the English language, Dutch and German is a plus
- You are a self-starter, have good communication skills and think in solutions
Wat je krijgt
- A salary between €2500 and €3000 based on 40 hours
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Company laptop and phone
- Travel allowance
- The company is affiliated with the Collective Labor Agreement 'Bakkersbedrijf'
High Quality Recruitment supports Original Beans exclusively in this procedure. Questions and applications can be sent to Sijmen Jansen, who can be reached via email@example.com or via 06 - 52753011.
Over de organisatie
Original Beans markets and distributes across Europe and overseas a line of super-premium chocolate, with a focus on the promotion of rainforest conservation in the regions where we source our cacao beans and a sound ecological management along the rest of the supply chain. The company sources its own cocoa beans in places such as Congo, Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador and produces chocolates based on own recipes and sells products across the world. Accordingly, we have complex financial and logistical activities, partner & customer relations, and financial administration.
In Amsterdam the team consists of 7 people, worldwide the team counts 20.