In this position you will be responsible for the Dutch entity. The responsibilities consist of:
- You are responsible for the control of the balance sheets positions;
- You are responsible and the first point of contact for the audit firms;
- You will be the first point of contact for stakeholders and ad hoc questions in the Netherlands;
- You will be heavily involved in the monthly close;
- You asses possible growth opportunities by performing P&L analyses;
- You will report the Fixed Assets positions.
Our client is one of the biggest delivery and takeaway companies in the world. The company recently moved to Nieuwegein in a new, state of the art building. The Finance department consists of multiple teams, considering numerous countries are administrated in the SSC. The culture is informal.