For one of the greatest international digital agencies in Europe, with a magnificant office right in the centre of Rotterdam, we are now recruiting for a fulltime senior group reporting analyst. Due to the fast growth of this interesting company the finance organization is developing itself rapidly. As a senior group reporting analyst you work closely with all finance oriented disciplines within the company and report directly to the CFO. During the group close you perform various closing procedures and help team member along the way. This includes:
- Performing trend and relationship analyses,
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Verifying consolidation/ elimination entries and CFS reviews while liaising with local FC and FP&A on these topics
- You are involved in onboarding of acquisitions and migrating them to the financial reporting systems/ processes
- Perform technical accounting reviews
- Provide support maintaining the IFRS-based accounting manual and writing the annual reports.
In addition, you cooperate with the financial auditors/ advisors, monitor compliance reporting (financial and tax filings) and perform consolidation software maintenance activities. In this role you feel comfortable to lead the way in improving and automating processes and confidently interact with internal and external stakeholders.
With over 50 entities in 7 different countries this company is growing in a rapid pace. Combined with a great energetic culture it makes a unique environment for a finance professional.
The salary indication for this great position is between € 4.250 and € 5.400 gross per month, depending on experience and seniority. Further more they offer an open culture, opportunities for advancement, training opportunities, a laptop and a mobile phone, NS-Business card, delicious, healthy food, great get-togethers (when the time is right).