We’re looking for a details-centric Treasury Analyst with strong ability to multi-task to join our team in Breda, NL. This is a full time permanent position and offers many exciting challenges to grow your career. Work from home option / flexibility.
The Treasury Analyst EMEA performs mid and back office duties related to treasury and cash management. You will be liaising with counter-parties and collaborate with stakeholders (internal/external) to find effective solutions. The Treasury Analyst also generates and implements new suggestions towards the Supervisor Treasury for improving processes and quality of work. In this role you’ll:
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation and balances for debet and credit card transactions processed via: Paysafe, Adyen, Paypal.
- Responsible for the first line support for the business related to: Payment processing, Payment investigations, Swift confirmation, Bank, Intraday deliveries & Online banking support.
- TMS daily connectivity and completeness check with ERP system bank accounts/statements.
- Coordinate the short term funding needs of the different operating units on a daily/weekly basis.
- Assist with and update rolling cashflow forecasts in TMS ( Kyriba).
- Assist with monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Cash reconclilation in TMS /ERP & Monitor Cash Pooling / ZBA /Sweeps
- Main point of contact for banks related to KYC and bank account management
- Support the Treasury team with annual audits & Assist Treasurer
- Salary between 50K - 60K
- 7.5% bonus of the annual salary
- work from home / travel allowance
- Medical insurance including Dental
- Pension plan with company’s contribution
- ESSP – Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- International working environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
High Quality Recruitment supports Ritchie Bros exclusively in this procedure. Questions, reactions and applications can be sent to Melvin Bernard, who can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 06 - 21826485
Ritchie Bros. has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. Through our family of companies , we help our customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
Ritchie Bros, is now the world's largest seller of used equipment. They are active in 27 countries. the european head office is located in Breda with 150 employees. It is an international environment and the working language is English.