For Paramount Pictures, the leading international media company in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst who is responsible for the company's daily offshore cash management. You are also responsible for the various Treasury support activities to all international subsidiaries and other finance functions/partners like Payroll, Accounting and banks.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Monitor multiple cash pool balances in IT2, clear unreconciled projected items and check cash concentration forecasts
- Ensure accuracy of balance reporting in treasury management system (IT2) by monitoring bank file uploads and manually uploading non-electronically reported balances
- Monitor multiple banking systems for payment error messages, such as E-serve and AWACS and liaise with bank and GBS teams until resolved
- First point of contact for GBS teams for cash / banking partner related queries
- Escalate to banking partners as appropriate and provide proactive follow up to ensure timely resolutions
- Process manual payments (via IT2 or banking systems), and ensure appropriate support and proper approvals are provided (Delegation of Authority)
- Process FX trade requests in IT2
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly cash reports and short-term forecasts as required
- Monitoring Virtual Bank account activity (daily)
- Reconcile Virtual Bank accounts structures and distribute to subsidiaries (monthly)
- Update money market interest results in IT2 ([monthly])
In this role hybrid working is possible.
This is a fulltime permanent position in a challenging international envioronment, ideally for someone who has already experience as a treasury analyst, or a finance professional who wants to make a step from accounting to cash and treasury.
- Salary indication is between 60K en 75K gross per year, depending on experience en seniority
- 28 holdays
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance of 0.19 ct per km or an OV declaration
- Health Insurance benefit
- Bike plan
- Pathe unlimited card
- Working form home allowance at EUR 2 net per day because of the hybrid way of working (2 days at the office, 3 days from home)
High Quality Recruitment supports Paramount Pictures exclusive in this procedure. For questions and responses, please contact Anouk Plug, at email@example.com or +31 6 29380519.
You will be working together with a collegue Treasury Analyst at the Amsterdam office and report to the Manager located in the UK. The office is in Amsterdam Noord.