Wat je gaat doen
For an exciting and global international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a HR Coordinator with 0 – 3 years of experience. This will be a temporary position at first, until the end of this year, with strong chances on extension. The HR Coordinator is responsible for performing a broad range of HR administrative tasks for several divisions based in Amsterdam and Brussels. Totalling 75 employees. The HR Coordinator is responsible for interfacing & problem solving directly with employees and with a number of central functions in London (including Benefits, Payroll and Centres of Expertise) and a small team of HR business partners. In this position you will be responsible for the following key responsibilities:
- Provide support on external queries from clients including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, holiday, employer verification, employee reference requests or redirect clients to appropriate contacts
- Support employees to self-serve using appropriate HR systems
- Deliver high client service by offering solutions & effectively problem solving questions or concerns
- Act as the primary liaison between several HR departments including Payroll & Benefits, in order to manage & resolve day to day employee issues
- Occasionally assist with recruitment activity, including posting roles, CV reviews, coordinating interviews & liaising with line managers
- Manage all onboarding activities (including background checks, creating employee files & SAP records, preparation of offer materials)
- Prepare contracts & amendments letters for both new & existing staff
- Process workflows & paperwork for all employee data changes within the employee life cycle such as promotions and leavers
- Provide support with note-taking for any Employee Relations issues as required
- Coordinate all final payroll payments for Company leavers
- Maintain and update employee database (SAP) and any other HR systems as required
- Run/generate monthly and ad hoc employee data reports in the system on an as needed basis
- Provide administrative HR support as required, including preparing presentations, updating org charts & sending employee communications
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Methodical, accurate and organised with an attention to detail
- Clearly demonstrate a strong customer service ethos, always putting the needs of the employee and manager first
- An ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn, solution orientated and curious with an appetite to continually review and improve processes
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- Interest in pursuing career in Human Resources
- Ability to be discreet and professional when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and preferably SAP
- Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic environment in a calm and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
Wat je krijgt
The salary indication for this interesting position is € 2.500 to € 2.700 gross per month, depending on seniority and years of experience. Travel expenses will be reimbursed. This will be a temporary position at first, untill the end of this year, with strong chances on extension.
Neem contact op met Anouk Plug
+31629380519 (ook bereikbaar via WhatsApp)
Leuk dat je solliciteert! We laten je zo snel mogelijk weten of deze rol bij je past.
Eén van onze recruiters belt je op om kennis te maken.
Persoonlijk gesprek bij High Quality
Je komt gezellig bij ons langs, zodat we de rol verder kunnen bespreken.
Gesprek bij opdrachtgever (max. 2)
Je gaat langs bij de opdrachtgever, zodat zij je ook moeilijke vragen kunnen stellen.
Je ontvangt een aanbod dat je niet kunt weigeren.
Even een handtekening zetten en je nieuwe baan kan beginnen!