HR Manager - (ingevulde vacature)
Valkenswaard / Remote | 32 - 40 uur | HBO | € 5000 - € 6500
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
Wat je gaat doen
Abstraction Games is a creative game development studio who is looking for a HR Manager (32-40 h/pw).
They are based in Valkenswaard, close to Eindhoven and has a multi-skilled and multi-national team of 80+ and is in the middle of executing a plan that will see the team grow by 30% over the next year. This talented team is Abstraction's signature, and as the new HR Manager, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to its performances daily.
What will you be doing?
- Build a strong functional HR team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building
- Lead the HR team (1 HR employee and 3 recruiters) in all day-to-day activities to support the HR, payroll, and other interrelated functions
- You are member of the management team
- Work closely with the CSO & Recruitment Manager to develop and implement high-quality HR strategies
- Plan, budget and forecast HR needs and applications
- Creating company guidelines, policies, and procedures (incl. international labor law)
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Creating metrics and analysis to showcase the main KPIs related to HR as well as organizing different HR projects
- Responsible for implementation of all assignment agreements, hiring of international and national employees and handling expatriate issues
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations, therefore you need to have a good understanding of the Dutch labor law and communication with local lawyers
In this role you can work on a hybrid way.
- Kindness! as one of the core values of Abstraction Games
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years experience as an HR Manager or HR adviseur growing in this role
- Self-starting and humour
- Experience in a hectic multicultural environment
- Thorough understanding of Dutch employment laws
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Wat je krijgt
- This is a permanent position in a challenging international envioronment;
- Salary indication is between € 5.000 and € 6.500 gross per month, depending on experience en seniority
- 8% holiday allowance
- 24 holdays
- Working form home allowance at EUR 2 net per day because of the hybrid way of working
- You can bring your dog to the office
High Quality Recruitment supports Abstraction Games exclusively in this procedure. For questions and responses, please contact Anouk Plug, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 29380519.
Over de organisatie
Abstraction is a creative game development studio established in 2007 in The Netherlands with a no-compromise attitude that delivers cutting-edge results. Renowned for taking on technically demanding projects and providing support teams for AAA publishers, Abstraction does not shy away from a challenge and has delivered 200+ SKU’s across 60 games over the last 14 years. The company is also engaged with creative co-development and DLC projects and is developing an unannounced internal game based on an original IP.
The studio is proud to count as its partners, companies such as Bioware/EA, 343/Microsoft, Funcom, Sega, Paradox Interactive, Snail Games, Perfect World, Mythical Games and Aspyr Media to name but a few.
In your role as HR Manager you report to de Chief of Staf Officer (CSO). Your member of the management team and you manage 1 HR employee and 3 recruiters.