Invest International is an impact investor in Dutch solutions for global challenges. For this international company, whose mission is to achieve the UN's sustainable development goals, we are searching for a HR Specialist for 32-40 hours a week.
The HR Specialist position is a key role in the HR Team, you will serve as the first point of contact for all employee related administrative questions. You will record and track inquiries in the HR System from initiation through resolution to resolve the topics in a professional and timely manner. Payroll preparation is one important task each month.
Your tasks are:
- Manage the monthly payroll process. Prepare, check and forward all payroll documents and employee changes to external payroll provider each month.
- Check, approve and signal to payroll provider in case of deduction declaration (fiscal, personnel guide, etc.).
- Act as a Compensation & Benefits advisor to the HR team
- Consult with employees and HR colleagues on policies and procedures (e.g. benefits, leave, retirement, compensation etc.)
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding administrative processes
- Manage mutations and confirmation letters [promotions, extensions, salary increases, change in working hours etc.]
- Act as first point of contact for incoming calls/emails/inquiries from employees and HR and collaborates with departments Finance, Compliance, Procurement
- Work with Dutch Immigration Services (IND) related topics, e.g. 30%-ruling, permits
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR process, system and policy requests.
- Point of contact for questions act as intermediary towards pension provider.
In this role hybrid working is possible.
- Salary indication is between € 3.000 - € 4.800 gross per month, depending on experience en seniority
- Thirteenth month- an extra month's salary is paid in December.
- 20 holdays + 10 days IKV budget
- Hybrid working
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance of 0.19 ct per km or an OV declaration
- Health Insurance benefit
- Bike plan
High Quality Recruitment supports Invest International exclusive in this procedure. For questions and responses, please contact Anouk Plug, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 29380519.
We bring the international financing of high-risk, innovative solutions to the next level. Our hybrid business model enables us to support governments and companies by providing capital as well as project development capacity. We help to make the more difficult investments in innovative solutions financeable, be it in export finance, project finance, and financing the sustainability of global value chains. Yet, in everything we do we live ‘impact first’. We see financial returns only as a necessity to make our operations sustainable.
Invest International is a new state-owned company set-up by the Dutch government. It is a private company funded with public capital. Its purpose is to foster innovative (Dutch) solutions for global challenges and to make the necessary investments feasible. The company’s hybrid business model enables it to support governments and companies by providing capital as well as project development capacity.
Invest International has opened its doors as of October 2021, in The Hague. Close to a hundred employees (100) have joined from two organisations, FMO and RVO and brought their existing work into the new company. The expectation is to grow to about 140 staff in the first few years.