With the full support of the Head of People Development, the International People Development Manager will be responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of our full programme of International development initiatives. They will be pivotal in aligning our people development offering to our international strategy and working with our international practices to understand local and international development needs. They will work collaboratively with colleagues across our international network to deliver learning and development interventions that meet both local and international needs.
- Be a central and dedicated specialist, managing the full International People Development offering.
o Acting as a single point of contact for International Managing Partners and local operational leads/contacts, with support from the wider People Development Team
- Develop a greater and deeper understanding of the OC International development priorities
o Work with local Leadership/L&D/PD/HR leads and contacts – building a centralised understanding of needs and activity across the international network
o Identifying local development needs and sourcing suitable interventions
- Deliver our annual programme of learning events, identifying opportunities to develop new methods and to embed learning beyond the event
o Achieve greater consistency in the design and delivery of the events; allowing a build of skills and behaviours with time
o Work with our Events team to align the approach and logistics of our current events
o Moving beyond an annual events led approach to development and providing additional development opportunities
- Develop new mindsets and behaviours, particularly in relation to internationalisation, innovation, our sectors and our 3D strategy
- Embed Diversity and Inclusion as a "red thread" that runs through all International Development
- Provide opportunity for development across our jurisdictions including client secondments and lawyer exchange
- Scope and deliver international Partner development initiatives
- Leverage OC's relationships with external networks and embed learning and practices accordingly
- Work with Head of PD to drive and lead an International People Development Working group
Osborne Clarke is a law firm with 25 offices and over 1700 employees. There is a need for more development and training within the company on an international scale. For that reason, this position is opened. We are looking for an HR professional with a strong L&D background and the will to role out and design development initiatives across the different locations. You will be working closely with the Head of People Development, located in England.