Licensee Accountant - (ingevulde vacature)
Amsterdam | 40 uur | HBO | € 3000 - € 3200
Deze vacature is reeds in gevuld
De vacature die je bekijkt is reeds ingevuld. Hou de High Quality website in de gaten voor vergelijkbare vacatures.
For an international media company in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a licensee accountant with approximately 2 - 3 years of accounting experience, to make the second or third step in his/ her career.
Wat je gaat doen
For an international media company in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a licensee accountant with approximately 2 - 3 years of accounting experience. In this position you are responsible for managing the monthly royalty reporting and accounting processes for the Licensees in compliance with the contractual terms and preparing the month end reconciliations.
- Processing royalty statements and royalty billing.
- Administration of contracts.
- Administration of the licensee reporting system (Media Maestro)
- Preparation of month end accounting reconciliations: AR to GL, Deferred income and licensee revenue billing systems.
- Produce and send customer statements.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Timely and accurate handling of the above mentioned tasks.
- Ensure month end deadlines are met.
- Ensure timely collection of royalty statements ensuring correct billing, collection of money and resolution of queries.
- Review and improve processes throughout the department.
- Ensure that SOX requirements are met and on time.
- Provide required information to the Auditors.
Wie ben jij
- Bachelor in accounting and or Finance or equivalent work experience
- 2 years experience in account receivable position.
- Exposure to contractual billing and/or revenue analysis preferred.
- Practical knowledge of spreadsheets, financial software (SAP)
- Good knowledge of English
- Service minded, Team-player, Accurate, Independent, Analytical, Good communication skills
Wat je krijgt
This position of GL accountant is a fulltime, permanent position in a challenging environment. The salary indication is between 35k and 42K gross per year, depending on experience and seniority. Secondary benefits include 35 holidays, a pension scheme, reimbursement of travel expenses.
Meer informatie over onze vacatures of mogelijkheden voor opdrachtgevers?
Neem contact met ons op!